Tuesday 16 September 2014

Dying to selfie by Lynn Cowell

Editor's Note: I knew something had happened. I felt different! I felt peace!! I'd found myself in a "drama-worthy situation" but did not have any urge to throw an Oscar worthy performance. In fact everyone was expecting me to grab the bait and make a contribution to the ongoing "discussion" but I didn't. You see, I was in a meeting that was up on its butt and already some people were angry and ready to vent spleen but not me. From the very beginning of the discussion, I knew it was a train wreck about to happen but I was not going to be part of it. The old me would have got angry and stumped her feet but she was nowhere to be found that day and thankfully so. I have had enough of drama in my life and its time to let go and let God. Its time to let God take centre stage and be the focus of every man's attention instead of me.  With the help of the Holy Spirit, situations that ruffle me no longer do. New life in Christ is to give full reign to the Holy spirit and manifest His fruits. Its letting Jesus take the lead. It choosing peace over anger, joy over bitterness, Jesus over flesh. Enjoy this amazing devotion by Lynn Cowell of Proverbs 31 ministries. There also prices to be won on her blog.
  
Read more and be blessed

No comments:

Post a Comment