Monday 26 May 2014

When to Pray

Difficult as it may seem, the best time to pray is when you absolutely don't feel like. The past few days have been wrought with emotional upheavals so much I felt like given up on people. Unfortunately, as humans we are created to nurture and be nurtured. So instead of giving up, I dug deep into that well spring of strength and I've been praying like my life depended on it and of-course it does. Boy, do I feel better. Prayer does not necessarily change the situation but it does change how you view your circumstances. It changes how you view our Father in heaven and IT ULTIMATELY CHANGES YOU. I have seen God move in tremendous ways when people pray and I've seen downcast people become radiant after uttering simple words of pray. You need to read the story of Hannah in 1 Samuel 1:1-18, it will blow your socks off..lol. I aint typing that, don't want to spoil the great reveal Nobody remains the same after being in the presence of God. You are not permitted to leave the presence of the ALMIGHTY downcast( it's a punishable offence..lol) SO WHY WON'T PEOPLE PRAY? "if my people who are called by name,will humble themselves and pray,seek my face and turn from their wicked ways,then I will hear from heaven,I will forgive their sins and heal their land" 2 Chronicles 7:14. So what are you waiting for? get off your behind, wipe off those tears and lets get praying. THAT'S THE SPIRIT. Truth is, we are all in need of prayer and what better time to pray than this present moment. Prayer cost nothing and its time well spent doing something absolutely life transforming. It's a strategy that's time tested and trusted. Enjoy this amazing ministration by Kevin Lever

No comments:

Post a Comment