Thursday 12 November 2009

Ginger your swagga!

I just heard this song "Ginger ur swagger" by Kc Presh featuring Timaya and totally loved it. They are not really my favourite artistes but i sure love Timaya's attitude( d guy's got swagga). its not by chance i heard the song and fell in love with it the same day i decided to up my tempo.I got tired of just flowing with the crowd and not making a difference. I believe life is more than just eat,gist,watch t.v and sleep. That my friend is a vicious circle that goes no where.A life of garbage in n garbage out:useless on earth and irrelevant in heaven.you might say you don't fall into that category that you have a regular 9 to 5 job but where is that leading? Are u finding fulfilment in what you are doing and making a difference in somebody else's life. Then i believe it is time to up your game and ginger your swagga!
I told myself on the 1st of november that i might not be an inventor or have the sulution to the recession but i have purposed in my heart to make everyday count and not waste time on meaningless pursuits. In line with this, i have set goals for the month and i have actually achieved some. the list is pasted on my wardrobe and its the first thing i see every morning when i wake. some have been difficult to follow but i'm not giving up but will continue to strive till i get the desired results. In the words of Mathew Ashimolowo "it is not over till you win". Remember, no good thing comes easy.
Every success story that we hear and read about came by hard work and strategy. you need a strategy to trully succeed and excel in your chosen endeavours. First corinthians 9:24 says"Do you not know that those who run in a race all run, but one receives the prize? Run in such a way that you may obtain it. verse 26 further says"Therefore I run thus:not with uncertainty. Thus,I Fight,not as one who beats the air". If so folks,If you want to stand out, map a strategy. you want to excel, Ginger your swagga!

No comments:

Post a Comment